A company can become a Corporate Partner in different ways:
- By making a monetary or an in kind contribution* which is limited to one year, unless a new agreement is made.
- By making an annual monetary or in kind contribution which is renewed each calendar year. (recommended minimum commitment of 3 years)
- By contributing a percentage of the company’s annual turnover, based on the previous calendar year. (recommended minimum commitment of 3 years)
- By launching a product campaign where a predetermined percentage of the profits are contributed to Save The Med’s work.
Depending of the type and level of their contribution and their preferences, our Corporate Partners select between two types of Corporate Partner agreements, the benefits and limitations of which are detailed below.
Each Partner is allocated a Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum rating and their collaboration is communicated through Save The Med’s channels accordingly.
Our Corporate Partnership agreements are based on tax deductible contributions. We highly recommend that each Corporate Partner consults with their tax advisor for more information.
If you would like to become a Corporate Partner please take a minute to reply a few questions in this form to let us know in what way you are considering supporting STM, and we will get in touch with you.
* Please contact us at email@example.com if you are interested in making an in kind contribution.
Thank you very much!